Lighting Design Software
Urbis Lighting has developed TURBO Light - a dedicated Windows™ based lighting design package, which is also available to our customers, free-of-charge.
The software package is designed to cater for the lighting designer's modern day needs. It has been refined to be simple and practical to use, whilst having the ability to perform a range of important lighting calculations and produce a diverse range of graphical outputs. It is also highly flexible, in that it covers a large range of different design options that can be chosen to suit the users’ individual specifications and requirements. The software is intended to be used worldwide and has multi-lingual capabilities.
The package has three different sections which can be used separately or in conjunction with one another, depending on how detailed you need your design to be.
- A wizard-based approach to provide assistance when using the software
- Comprehensive help files, with a manual and worked examples to assist the user whilst operating the software
- A luminaire and lamp database complete with preview pictures and full catalogue interaction
- Coloured iso-lines and shadings for instant visualisation of luminaire performance
- Scaling, previewing and multi-format printing and plotting to give the user maximium number of output options
- Improved reports, with on-screen previewing that can be exported into a PDF file format, for easy transfer via e-mail
- Multiple, native intensity table compatibility (TM14, INR, Phillum, IES, EULUM, CEN, CIE and Urbis)
- Software that supports the main national and international standards (CEN: EN13201, BS5489, CIE30.2 & CIE140) enabling users to utilise the appropriate standards for a particular scheme, as the software will take their separate requirements into account when running the analyses
- A fully integrated CAD engine that enables any CAD drawings, such as site plans, to be imported for detailed design analysis
DOWNLOAD PHOTOMETRIC UPDATE FOR TURBO LIGHT V2.2 DECEMBER 2011
(Note: you must have TURBO Light V2.2 installed on your computer, before you can apply this update. If you would like to request a copy of TURBO Light, please contact your local Urbis Representative.